Monday, 24 June 2013

A couple of cards today..



Good morning... I've had a really busy couple of weeks and have lots of papercraft samples to share with you as a result :) - here's the first - it's been "hanging around in the wings" for a little while to let the Christmas dies take centre stage.
I've been getting a lot of enquiries about the embossing folder I've used (it's a favourite so you'll see s a lot of it!) ..It is Cabaret by Couture Creations.
The silver diecut is Branches from the Bird on a Branch  range and the flowers are made with the Clematis, Lily,Poinsettia Punch and Stamp set.

Please feel free to have a look at the original post on my personal blog..A Passion for Cards :)



Card 2..




I've gone a little darker today for a change.. using my favourite colour (turquoise) along with brown. The main flower is the Corncockle but instead of colouring it lilac as it should be, I've used turquoise Distress inks on the petal edges.

I've used the beautiful new Tonic Studios Verso die (Diamond lattice) and have used the matching border punch on the corners. Then I got doing what I love best,making paper flowers :)
These are made with the Tonic Studios punch and Stamp set (Peruvian Lily, Evening Primrose and Corncockle) with a few mini daisies and a Multi Detail Butterfly as well.

You can see the original post on my own blog along with lots of other ideas and tips....check out the pages at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment