Sunday, 12 May 2013

Make your own journal


I've just finished off a little bird journal. The fabric cover is decorated with clear stamps from Tonic Studios. I used Versacraft ink as this is suitable for fabric - you can fix the ink with an iron.
The bird is cut out of Tomato Paste tube using one of Tonic's new bird dies. I think this is my absolute favourite die.

If you are interested in making your own journal there are a gazillion tutorial videos available on Youtube. Just pick one you feel comfortable with and give it a go. Of course you can decorate the front with anything you like. Tonic's lovely new papers would be a perfect choice.

I wrapped a pencil and lined the inside using some of their new Bird paper range.
As you can see from the squared paper, it was old maths jotters I used. Now I am going to use this for scribbling my poetry and song ideas down - a  much better use as far as I am concerned. I don't have a head for numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment