Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Choccie treat and Ideal World update


Good morning...another little card combining some lovely Tonic products. I loved the new Butterflies Beautiful paper and thought it would be lovely as a wrapper for a chocolate bar.
The "chocolate" is actually the waste from the Domed Window die...I always like to find a use for the left overs!
The little flowers are from the Punch and Stamp sets and the greeting is die cut from part of one of the new Birdie dies.

I have almost finished another card using another "waste" product so I'll share it soon :)


Don't forget to tune in to Ideal World (not Create and Craft this time!) at 3.00pm to see these gorgeous papers and more.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, my two favorite things...crafting and chocolate, what a fantastic card and so clever using left over pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn - my favs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wunder wunder schön..total real die tafel.. Klasse!!!!

    LG.-Danie

    ReplyDelete