Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Birds on Ideal World and Create and Craft today


Pick of the Day on Create and Craft and Ideal World today is the gorgeous new Bird and Branches dies, stamps, papers and embellishments - these are some of the samples which I made for the shows - hopefully you'll spot them if you are watching :)..Jodie has made some more great cards and will be showing how to use all the items on the shows today.






Just in case you wondered....I've used top quality card from Papermill Direct for all my samples.

2 comments:

  1. Your 3D bird cage is super cute, a few chocolates (a lip balm, nail varnish, shop voucher/card etc) would look fantastic in there! I'm not a massive bird fan but I do like bird cages, although its your flowers that catch my eye, every time, I particularly like your four petal flowers on your first card, what did you use for them? I really must have some time to play. Thank you for all your inspiration, Regards Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, sorry I have just seen this. I made the 4 petal flowers from the Clematis, Lily, Poinsettia Punch and Stamp set
    https://www.tonic-studios.co.uk/?post_type=products&p=1770
    Don't they look so different when you just use 4 petals instead of 6..?
    Thanks for all your comments and input (as well as compliments) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete