Friday, 5 April 2013

Spotty Dotty Card

It's been a beautiful sunshiny spring afternoon here in the Highlands, but I think I've got spots in front of my eyes after making this card.

I used the Rose/Pansy/Camelia punch and stamp set to make the flowers and leaves. The lovely splatty centre for the larger flower is from the Clematis/Lily/ Poinsettia set. I also used the traditional Heart Sider and Classic Heart punch.

Why not use some patterned paper to make your punched flowers. Add some faux stitching and you get a lovely appliqué look for your cards or scrapbook layout.
With the Punch and Stamp set, you could use a different paper for each petal creating a pretty patchwork effect. Hmmm, I think that's just what I'll do next!

Hope you've had some sunshine wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card, I hadn't thought of using the punches flat like this, thank you, I will have a go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. Have fun! I've got another flat flower card coming up soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete