Thursday, 4 April 2013

Coordination


You know the pictures on the front of the Punch and Stamp boxes? Well, they were really only a starting place for your imagination. This lovely flower was made with the Rose, Pansy, Camelia, Gardenia set so you won't find it on the box but just by using the punches with the same papers that you've used for your background can create a beautifully coordinated card. On this one I have twisted the petals and attached two rows of them to a punched circle and added a button and pearl to the centre. It has been glued on top of  a Trellis Wall diecut and  the green twisted leaves are form the same punch set but the burgundy ons are from the Window Basket die set.
The gorgeous border was made with the Butterfly border punch :)


5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, very coordinated and subtle, I love it. I have this punch set (its the only set I have at the moment, I have ordered the others from my local craft shop, so in the next couple weeks hopefully, then I need time to play!) Thank you for showing your exquisite designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn. My pleasure. I'm glad you like them. There will be plenty more to show as I'm always making...Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Ruth I love the papers and the flower looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card and I DO SO love a border stamp. I would love to have that one with the butterflies!
    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Janet and Martha. :)

    ReplyDelete