Monday, 22 April 2013

A White Wedding



It's spring-time and traditionally it's a popular time for weddings.  A cascading card is a fun, easy way to make a fancy looking wedding card that isn't actually very complicated to make and can still fold flat into an envelope - great if you're reluctant to take out a mortgage with the Royal Mail like myself ! 

There are plenty of tutorials out there on the www. Here are a couple of links if you've not tried one before...
I punched the top edge of my card with the Daisy 2 Border punch and used the Celtic circle die for my sentiment. I like white with touches of gold. I used a gold ink stamp with the punch and stamp  lilies, and on the foliage which comes from the window basket die, I drew with a gold pen  to colour and add detail to the leaves. (BTW you can get fab metallic pens at poundland just now.)


2 comments: