Wednesday, 6 March 2013

mother's day card



I absolutely love these Bouquet Boutique flowers and the pre-printed die pad. It makes creating a flower an absolute cinch . I've used the anemone die  and made a flower with a single layer of petals - I didn't curl them very much as I am a bit of a skinflint and I still want the card to be able to fit in the envelope!

I've also used one of the punches from the Clematis/Lily/Poinsettia set. I love the shape of this one in particular.

If you'd like the sentiment for the card, you are very welcome to use it. Just in case you hadn't figured it out, I adapted the MAKE DO AND MEND saying.
Click to enlarge the images, then save to your PC. Then resize them to suit your card with your favourite Desktop Publishing software.

It's just as well my mum isn't a blog reader, 'cos this is her card for this year.
Have you got your Mother's Day Card made yet?

6 comments:

  1. You've done a lovely card. I'm currently making mine & will hopefully finish it tomorrow. I've used the Pick of the Bunch Peony stamps that you released last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen.
      Ruth's Pick of the Bunch Stamps are lovely. I'm sure your card will look great. Why not share on our Facebook page. :-)

      Delete
    2. Hi Doda,
      I can't work out how to post on your Facebook page but so I put it on mine & tagged the photo with Tonic Studios so hopefully you can find it.

      Delete
    3. Hi Karen, I just found your card on your blog. Looks fab! Thanks for sharing. x

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Thank you so much for the freebie. I will definitely create a card with them. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't forget to share your creations on our Facebook page. :-)

      Delete