Sunday, 3 March 2013

Kingfisher



This is my DT card for the March challenge at Stamping Sensations where the theme is The great Outdoors.
The challenge is sponsored this month by Crafty Individuals
Why don't you head on over to the blog and see the lovely cards the rest of the DT have made and join in.
 It's a bit different from my usual type of card because I don't normally use ready made toppers, however I was demoing some Riverside Revels goodies along with Tonic punches etc at Paperworks in Dungannon yesterday and fell for this little beauty. the colours really appealed to me and I couldn't resist it.
I have backed the topper onto a pretty Tonic Studios Butterfly Circle die and then set to work making some coordinating flowers from the backing papers with the Rose, Pansy, Camelia and Gardenia Punch and Stamp set with some additional leaves from the Window Basket die set.


Don't forget to check out my newest Punch and Stamp designs on Create and Craft today on Tool Shed from 12.00 midday -2.00pm and another show at 5.00pm (Tonic Studios)



No comments:

Post a Comment