Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Fuchsia Shadow box card



You can make so many more flowers than the ones on the fronts of the boxes!!
This is a shadow box card with one of my favourite flowers inside :)
You may have seen it on Create and Craft on Sunday as it's one I made and sent over for the shows.
The fuchsias inside are made from the punches in the Peruvian Lily, Evening Primrose,Corncockle set.


Full instructions are included inside.........as shown here

It uses these 2 punches from the set.

The box itself is made with card from Papermill Direct.
The shadow box is held together with Crafty Power Tape

and the flowers are held firmly in place using Medium Dodz from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

The aperture is framed with the Tonic Studios Fuchsia Window die and Clear Stamp Die Toppers coloured with Promarkers. I've used beautiful white card from Papermill Direct and the border punch is Dotty Border (which you'll find on lots of my cards as I looove it!)

2 comments: