Thursday, 7 March 2013

Carnation Joy Fold Card


Good morning. Thanks to all who have emailed and sent messages one way or another over the last few days - I really do appreciate the time taken to get in touch. It's becoming more and more obvious that there are lots of lovely crafters "out there" who are not actually bloggers themselves but who keep an eye on what's going on here and get in touch through other means. I'm always happy to hear from you :)

Today's card is another which you may have seen on Create and Craft last weekend. I made it to showcase the new Carnation, Sweet William, Peony Punch and Stamp sets by Tonic Studios. The paper on this card is my all time favourite  - Blank Canvas by First Editions (DCWV)  and I really prefer to just admire it rather than actually cut into it! Anyhow, I overcame it and not only covered the card sections but made 2 coordinating Carnations.


Of course, there are some other Tonic beauties on the card too! ....the Multi Detail Butterfly punch, Butterfly Border punch, Trellis Wall die and Dotty Border punch.

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Those Carnations look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much , Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty feminine card and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card,thanks for showing it and giving me inspiration, Dee.x

    ReplyDelete