Friday, 25 January 2013

Wishing you sunshine


The snow is melting and it's raining today so I thought I'd share a bright, sunny card - Sunflowers, made with my one of new Punch and Stamp sets - Clematis, Lily, Poinsettia (by Tonic Studios)- just to show you that you can make many, many more types of flowers from each set. All you need is a little imagination!
I've twisted each petal quickly with reverse tweezers and added an embossed circle to the centre.
The greeting in the centre was cut with the Tonic Studios Daisy 2 Circle die and I've used the matching Daisy 2 border punch down the edges.

I know that lots of you have now got your Punch and Stamp sets delivered ....so, don't be shy, let's see what you're making with them!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely Ruth it couldn't fail to cheer anyone up it is so bright and sunny and such a lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see such a bright and cheerful card Ruth - the design is so pretty. pat x

    ReplyDelete