Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Floral Circle Die

I love these Dies from Tonic. It makes it so easy to whip up a quick card when you need one.

Here I have used the Floral Circle Die. The message was printed first and then I aligned the Die over the greeting..stuck the edge with a bit of masking tape, and ran it through my machine. The strip down the middle is the coordinating Floral Strip punch. The butterfly is the Multi Detail Punch.

If you have not yet tried one of the Simplicity geared punches range, then I recommend that you do. They are so effortless to use, you'll want the whole collection.

2 comments:

  1. I have the daisy strip punch & the coordinating square die. I love them & the punch is so easy to use. I intend to buy more starting with the daisy circle die & border punch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they.
      You should let us see some cards you made with them on our Facebook page.

      Delete