Sunday, 25 November 2012

Through the voile.

I've used the lovely stamps and domed window die (with the top snipped off) designed by Ruth Hamilton on this card. I used a selection of the new stamps that compliment the dies. I've layered over the "Through the window" scene with a scrap of embossed vellum to give just the suggestion  of the room hiding behind the voile curtains.

 I am particularly fond of the new topiary tree stamp.
In fact anyone entering my home might get the impression that I am quite partial to Topiary trees. This is the little key cupboard near the entrance to my home. The hanging trees have little chimes hanging from them.
So now I have a cute little Topiary stamp, you might just see it featuring in a few of my crafting projects! (In fact...wouldn't my little cupboard look cute with a tree on it's door!)
Oh, and here's a little cushion in my bedroom that I made some time ago that has Topiary trees on it. See I told you I was kinda partial to them!

PS. Don't forget ...if you'd like to win a couple of Daisy Dies, pop over to my giveaway and leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment