Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Look what's coming


I just couldn't wait until next week to show you the new stamps and dies which I've designed for Tonic Studios! I have put so much thought into making sure that there are multiple uses for each of the items as I just love to have something which has more than one use - I'm sure you do too..

These will be launched on Create and Craft next week as Pick of the Day on Tuesday 13th November.

Ok, all 6 dies and 3 matching stamp sets can be used on their own but you'll be happy to know that they can all be used together and in countless ways. I had to stop myself when I was making the demo boards -I could have gone on for ever..

This card incorporates the Lily Frame die (with matching stamps) trellis die, and the outline ivy from the Peony Frame die.

You're going to see lots of these in the near future as I have made so many...!



4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Ruth loving the look of these. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever bunny! These are fabulous Ruth & all of us crafters love versatility. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're so kind. Hope you enjoy using them! Ruth x

      Delete