Thursday, 15 November 2012

A quick blast of sea air!

I feel I need a blast of sea air right now to blow away the cobwebs in my brain. Do you ever feel like that? So instead of a bit of sea air, here's a card to transport you there in your mind.

I printed my shell image and greeting onto white card before colouring with my prismacolors and cutting out with my Square shape mate. I then inked the edges with a gold stamp pad.

I then used the Daisy Die on blue linen textured card and white mulberry paper.
The little flowers in the corner could be starfish with a bit of imagination.

The little button in the corner has been made from polymer clay and my Petal Pair Petite punch. For more info on that technique check out this post.

Can you hear the waves yet?

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can hear those waves! What a delightful card & I so love that image! Who is it by? Must add it to my Santa list before I say I'm not buying any more stamps! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fluffles, it's my own image. Not for sale as yet.
      Thanks for the compliment though.

      Delete
  3. Clever use of the doilies! The inked edge works a treat. And I love the seashells.

    ReplyDelete