Sunday, 21 October 2012

Pink rose


Good morning. Today's card is just a simple bit of stamping and punching but I wanted to try this colour scheme for a little change. It was Lynne's birthday card and now that her birthday is over, it's ok to share!

The big rose in the centre is one of the Rose stamps from the Tonic Studios Pick of the Bunch collection and I've coloured it with Promarkers and cut it out before mounting it on a Butterfly Circle die. The lovely punch down the sides of the pink paper was made with the Vine border punch and the little ivy sprigs are part of a die set........wait a minute - I can't say any more about that one yet!!

Be back soon with more, Ruth :)

4 comments:

  1. As the lucky recipient I can confirm it is a very beautiful card! Thanks Ruth! Now intrigued about the ivy sprigs!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it and hope you had a very happy birthday. I was really tempted to send you a card with lots of my new dies and stamps but knew the guys here would be breathing down my neck lol! Say no more!!

      Delete
  2. You big tease Ruth. Your card is so lovely I have the butterfly circle die and your beautiful card has inspired me to use it again x

    ReplyDelete