Sunday, 7 October 2012

Peony and punches



Good morning. Another month has flown by and I can't belive it's now October....we didn't even have a Summer and Autumn has sneaked up on us! Well, I'm not ready yet to give in to Autumn colours and have coloured my Peony stamp in Carmine and Ruby Promarkers with a little glitter on the Gold in the centre.


I used the Tonic Studios Border System with the Diamond Accent punch as seen in the photos to make the decorative panel which I threaded with ribbon...



I've discovered a brilliant product for sticking all my intricate punched details to the card...E-Z Dots Mini (Permanent) from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

First I punched a strip of card along both sides with the Tonic Studios Diamond Accent punch and threaded some fine ribbon down the centre.
If you look closely you'll see how I used the E-X Dots over punched areas and the adhesive is not visible on the right side. I also used it to attach the pink Daisy Border 2  punched card.



Then, to give a little dimension to the card, I attached the cut out Peony to the card using 3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

No comments:

Post a Comment