Sunday, 2 September 2012

Vintage Rose



Good morning!
I've tried a little vintage look for my card this time - not really my usual style but I think I quite like it.

The  main panel which was cut with my Tonic Studios rectangle Shape Mate.
The Rose is, of course, from the Pick of the Bunch Roses stamp set and this time I've just decoupaged one petal to add a little bit of depth. 
The border punch is the Tonic Studios Scalloped Arc punch, the butterflies are the Multi Detail Butterfly and I've decorated the top corners with the help of the Pansies Accent punch and corner wings.

Don't forget to let us see any cards/projects you make using Tonic Studios products - we always like the interaction!

2 comments:

  1. I do love vintage and this card is beautiful Ruth. The flower is perfectly coloured and I think the butterflies are really pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete