Saturday, 15 September 2012

Roses and lace


It's my turn, along with Brenda, to make a mid month card for the Sir Stampalot challenge and I've chosen to          go with another Rose stamp from the Pick of the Bunch collection by Tonic Studios and I've added the lace behind the designer paper this time. The Roses have been mounted onto a Tonic Studios Butterfly Circle doily die with 3D foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and the butterfly is, of course, my all time favourite standby, the Multi Detail Butterfly punch.


Before you go, please take a few minutes to check if you know the signs of a stroke - you could save a life.
This illness has raised its head once again this week in our family and I think it's a good time to help raise awareness and remind you of the signs......



No comments:

Post a Comment