Friday, 14 September 2012

One I made earlier..




Well, I've been having a very busy week as usual - painting. Painting the inside of someone's house, that is, not a canvas! All that climbing up and down ladders to "cut in" between the walls and ceilings and between the different colours should keep me fit....
So this card is "one I made earlier". It's a very straightforward type of card which doesn't take too long to make but I think it's quite effective.
I cut a circle out of the centre of the white card with my circle Shape Mates and used the inside of the circle to line up 2 different punches (the Pansies Accent punch and the Butterfly Pattern punch, both by Tonic Studios ). The stamped image of the Rudbeckia flowers from the Pick of the Bunch collection was then cut out leaving a little border of white and glued onto the orange background. Simples :)
You can see a little tutorial showing how I made a similar card HERE.




2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Ruth - I love the little punched flowers and butterflies. I'll be taking a peek at your tutorial later - thanks for sharing. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nannapat. Your comments are always appreciated :)

      Delete