Saturday, 29 September 2012

More on the vintage look

I so enjoyed stamping on my vintage dictionary pages that I had to make another card using the paper. This time I have used my favourite Bee stamp which is on the Lily set of clear stamps. I also dabbed at the paper with a gold ink pad for a grungier look. The punches I have used are the Multi-detail flower  punch, the gorgeous Simplicity geared victorian border and the heart and ribbon punch ...
I made a similar flower by sticking the hearts to the multi detail punch in this card. You can achieve different looks depending on how you twist the petals and what you do with the centre. Here I used a white crayon on matt black paper to give a kind of chalkboard look which is so in right now. Of course, my old Dymo labeler came out to play again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment