Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Hello Flower

The new die cuts from Tonic are so effective and really make it simple when you need to come up with a quick card. Here I have used the Simplicity Daisy circle die and the little daises that came out of the die. I cut out the larger daisy from the centre with the Simplicity Geared punched daisy. It easily punched through the two layers of thin card.
This is a cheeky card for a friend whose boss is always calling her Flower and it really grates on her nerves, but to many of her friends, it has become her new pet name!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Like what you've done with the flower punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Doda. I'm sure your friend will appreciate the sentiment - is it a digi stamp? I like the frame around the text. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nannapat...it's my own digi stamp. I'll put a freebie one up with my next post.

      Delete