Friday, 7 September 2012

Hello again flower

I have used the same sentiment as the card in my last post but given the card a completely different look. Here I have used one of the lovely Rudbeckia clear stamps from Tonic's Pick of the Bunch range. I have stamped it twice and layered it up with foam pads for a 3d decoupage look. The centre of the flower I blobbed some tacky glue on and used these little microbeads I've had in my stash for ages. I never really knew quite what to use them for, but I think they are absolutely perfect for the centre of a flower don't you? The textured card strip along the centre is done with the Swiss Dots embossing folder that came with my Cuttlebug.

I have created a couple of digistamps for you to use in your cards.
I hope you enjoy using them. You can use them with your Tonic Studio Tools and have fun creating some cards. 

Here they are....






...just right click to save them to your computer and you can use them in your favourite Desktop Publishing software. They are in PNG format. 

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous desinged sentiments Doda, thank you very much Karen x

    ReplyDelete