Tuesday, 25 September 2012

A Quirky vintage style card

I am a big fan of using vintage dictionary pages in my crafting and have had this in my head for a while and finally got around to trying it out - stamping directly onto the page and then colouring with promarkers. I love the look ! I used a couple of stamps from the Peony Pick of the Bunch clear stamp range then I ripped the edges  of the dictionary paper for a more arty look.
I have also used my Simplicity geared pattern punch - doily border and the matching Die . I love to use my old fashioned Dymo labeler and I picked up the black in the greeting with the flower made from this punch that sits on the Lidls paper ribbon and is topped with the cute black and white text candy. I also added a black butterfly.

Do you have any old vintage book pages? Try stamping on them for a quirky vintage look for your cards and layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment