Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Purple Rudbeckias


Good morning. This is another one of my cards which was on Create and Craft at the weekend. I was glad to hear from some of you that you'd taken advantage of the £2.99 postage offer and bought the whole set of stamps...now I'm waiting to see what lovely cards you make with them! Don't forget to share your photos and ideas!
This time I've masked and stamped one of the Rudbeckia stamps in a row and coloured them with Promarkers. I just wanted to show you that they can still look great when they are coloured in different colours!This is from the Pick of the Bunch Collection which Tonic Studios have just released featuring some of my floral drawings.I made the card itself from Papermill linen cardstock and cut it out with my Tonic Studios Circle Shape Mates, cutting an aperture with the smaller circle from the set. Then I attached the line of flowers across the aperture to leave an open area behind them.
I've added a Multi Detail butterfly and gems to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. Love the off set shape to this one Ruth, very effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab shape Ruth, I love the offset circles. These stamps are stunning and loved the shows when they were on. You go girl - you must be over the moon.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of these flowers Ruth. Each card you have done with this stamp has been gorgeous but as purple is my fave colour this one wins hands down! Pat x

    ReplyDelete