Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Peony


Two posts in one day? That doesn't happen often! What does happen, though, is that when I have my Shape Mates on my workspace I seem to want to use them on every card I'm making and I decided I'd make another aperture card too.
You've seen this Peony on my blog before - coloured Rose pink but I have used Carmine and Ruby Promarkers this time. The Peony itself (as you probably know by now ..) is from the Peony set of stamps from my new Pick of the Bunch collection by Tonic Studios and because it's so bright I thought I would keep most of the rest of the card white. I made a frame with the Oval shape mate and put a little trellis behind it (the trellis die should be available soon with some of my other dies in the collection) then matted another piece of white cardstock on 3d foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  with a border down each side made with the Tonic Studios Victorian border punch

3 comments:

  1. Your on a roll today Ruth, another stunner.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and gorgeous. Love it. Thanks for the visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're spoiling us today Ruth, two lovely cards. This one is really feminine - I love the colours and the peony stamp is beautifully detailed. Pat x

    ReplyDelete