Wednesday, 15 August 2012

New Doily Dies


I'm so glad the wait is over for the new Doily Dies from Tonic Studios! I've been making lots and lots of cards using them over the past few weeks and now I can share them..
If the reaction on Facebook is anything to go by - you all love them! Check out Facebook now as there is a quick competition to win all 8 dies!!
This one is the Simplicity Butterfly Square Die and I've kept the card quite simple to show the die off in its full glory. There are 2 punches which match this die - the Butterfly Border punch and the Butterfly strip punch. The one I've used on this card is the delicate Butterfly strip.
The image on the doily is one of the Rose stamps from the Tonic Studios Pick of the Bunch range.
To carry on the butterfly theme I've used the Butterflies Accent punch with the Accent Corner Wings.

Don't forget to keep checking back - there are lots more where this one came from!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the die and border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Ruth, I'm back! I love this card, it's beautiful!
    I have a great giveaway up for grabs on my blog if you want to take part! See you soon!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mimi

    ReplyDelete