Monday, 13 August 2012

Lilies


Good morning! After a couple of beautiful sunny days here, it is miserable again. It's so dark and damp this morning I had awful trouble getting photos of the batch of cards I made over the weekend. Anyhow, here's the first one. It's a little pop up box card with one of the lilies from the Lily stamps (Pick of the Bunch by Tonic Studios) and I've just coloured it with Promarkers and added some glitter. The lovely delicate punches border was made with the Tonic Studios Victorian border punch - my favourite!
This card, along with several others will be winging its way to Norway this morning!

To finish the post I thought I'd share a photo of some lilies in our garden at the moment. I took the photos last week on ther day the sun was shining!


6 comments:

  1. The touch of glitter works a treat! Congrats on your lovely stamp range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I really appreciate the compliment! Ruth:)

      Delete
  2. A lovely card Ruth - lilies always look so elegant. Your colours and layering really set the image off a treat. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Nannapat...always great to hear from you, Ruth :)

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I really look forward to seeing it IRL. Thank you so much for doing this for us! Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Enjoy, Ruth :)

      Delete