Thursday, 19 July 2012

Rose card


Good morning! I've lots of lovely roses in bloom in the garden at the moment so I thought I would make a card with a rose on it too.
I saw this shape of card yesterday on Teresa's blog with a link to a tutorial for making it HERE and gave it a go. I'll definitely be making more of these.
If you've been looking here over the last few days you'll recognise this Rose as one of the new Pick of the Bunch stamps by Tonic Studios. There are 6 different types of flowers featured in the range (Rose, Chrysanthemum, Fuchsia, Rudbeckia, Peony and Lily) and they are available to buy from Create and Craft at the moment but should be with retailers very soon. Keep an eye on Tonic Studios , but I'll update you here too.

The beautiful border was made with my favourite Victorian Border punch...

Before you go, have a look at the gorgeous new blog header David, my older son, made for me yesterday featuring some of my drawings from the Pick of the Bunch range....isn't it fantastic? Thanks a million, David!!

1 comment: