Thursday, 5 July 2012

A Quick "Hello Friend" Card


I am a bit of a sucker for anything blue and white so when I saw this pack of papermania paper, I had to snap it up. So as not to waste any of the paper, I even used the cover sheet which has a picture of all the designs in the pack only of course in a smaller scale.


I managed to squeeze a flower or a butterfly out of each design. Perfect for adding to a quick and simple card.


I love using my Simplicity Geared punches. So effortless!  Here I have used the Classic Flower head, and also the pattern punch Daisy border 2  . The little tag has the Victorian border on the edge and you can just see it beneath the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Super card Doda, I love blue and white together too and that MS punch. Crafty hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Doda - blue and white always looks so fresh I think. I use the cover sheets from pads of papers too, waste not want not my Mum always said! Pat x

    ReplyDelete