Sunday, 3 June 2012

In the Pink!


What  beautiful weather for the Jubilee weekend..I hope it lasts and you all enjoy it, whatever you have planned.
Another floral card this time. The flower is the Cosmos digi image from A Passion for Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers.
I know, I know....it 's beginning to look like I only have one border punch!! I just love this Victorian Border from Tonic Studios! I think I'm going to have to put it in a drawer and use some of the other gorgeous punches for a while.
The little flowers were made using 2 of the Petal Pairs punches and the leaves were cut from the Flora and Fauna Birdy punch.
Have you seen the lovely new sets of Petal Pairs?  I've been having a play with them so you will see them on
 a card soon.
That's all for now - have a lovely Jubilee break!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and card Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruth, that punch really sets off the simple image. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth! Love the colors!
    ♥Bev

    ReplyDelete