Friday, 22 June 2012

Goodbye Teddy!

One more card with my little Teddy before I move on to something else.
The greeting is surrounded with the Simplicity geared pattern punch daisy. I got this idea from Ruth. I used my Shape Mate smallest circle for the white card. The border fits perfectly round this size.
The flower is a three layered punchout from the Simplicity geared punch classics - flower head. The leaves are from the Simplicity geared punch - birdy.




The template for the teddy is easy to use. Print the template onto the back of the card you want to use. Cut out and punch holes. I find Tonic Studios scissors are great for this. Join together with mini brads . There are extra sets of holes on the template. If you want a front facing teddy, punch the holes at the sides. If you want a sideways teddy, then punch the two centre holes. I'm sure you can figure it out.

You can change the look and character of the bear depending on where you stick his nose, ears and eyes. You can add stitching and any other features you like. Mount the teddy onto your card using Foam pads down the centre of his body and the head so that his limbs can be posed as you desire.
Here is the template for you.
Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment