Thursday, 7 June 2012

80th birthday card


Here's an 80th birthday card hot off my desk.
All made with Tonic Studio's wonderful tools of course.

Tonic Tools Used...

  • Simplicity geared classics punch flower head
  • Simplicity geared classics punch butterfly
  • multi detail flower 
  • multi detail butterfly 
  • simplicity geared pattern punch 
  • corner rounder
  • ribbon punch
We're having a little technical hitch with the website right now, but as soon as it is fixed I'll update the links to the correct products for you. 
I'm sure we'll be back with you shortly. Sorry about that if you've been trying to view the website. 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - everything abut it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Doda - I love the colours. My neighbours are both 80 this month so I have a male and female 80th to make! Pat x

    ReplyDelete