Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Party punches



This has nothing whatsoever to do with the punch that you drink, but rather how I used paper punches to help with cake decorating for my little girl's Alice in Wonderland themed party.


 I made this cake with my older daughter. We work well together as a team.


If you look at the base which we covered with Royal icing, you'll see how we used this flower punch to create the flowers and then we created the centre with little gold balls.


Then I made cupcake picks using a strip of paper I had printed out and glued onto a cocktail stick. The end is punched with this gorgeous victorian border punch.
The little watches are made from sugar paste written on with an edible pen.

So you see, paper punches have many uses.
How do you use yours?



2 comments:

  1. Wow you would never believe that was a cake. Amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete