Saturday, 12 May 2012

Hyacinth



Good morning! What weather!! After a week of fairly constant rain, the sun is shining so I was able to get a photo of my card. On Monday our son ran 7 miles of the Belfast Marathon in the freezing cold and heavy rain and we got cold and wet just watching - that will teach me to leave the house in a hurry without a coat!

I thought a pretty floral card was the best thing to brighten things up...so here it is.
The image is Hyacinth from A Passion for Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers. I wanted to show off my new Tonic Studios Floral Border 2 punch so I kept the punched border white for effect.This one is a real dream to use as it lines up in a second and punches with no effort at all!

The papers are First Edition Sweet Owl and Papermania Capsule Collection...gorgeous!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely spring like card Ruth and that border is sooo pretty. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This border punch has a lot of possibilities! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete