Tuesday, 1 May 2012

A Gardening card


The sunny days have been a bit sparse, and there are so many things to get on with in the garden right now it has been a bit frustrating.  I have some lovely Aquilegia and Clary Sage seeds to plant so I really must get out in the fresh air and take advantage of the sunshine which has just appeared. There's nothing quite like a spot of gardening. But before I head off to the garden, I have just made a quick card to send to a garden loving friend. 

The lovely carrots image is from the Graphics Fairy, and I have coloured it in with my favourite Karisma pencils which are pretty much the same as Prismacolors

I have used a couple of the new Tonic Studios border punches which will be in your stores before too long.  I also used my Shape Mate for the circle, and my Multi Detail flower punch.  A bit of raffia gives it that nice natural look.



1 comment: