Tuesday, 17 April 2012

a simple card design using one little punch


It's been a fun and busy couple of weeks. The weather in the Highlands of Scotland has fluctuated between delightfully warm and extremely cold.


One day we had a power cut all day- and that of course would be the day we had the snow. After an initial play in the snow, we all sat huddled by the log fire listening to crackly music on the wind up gramophone.


Veggieburgers were cooked in a frying pan over the fire and we later toasted some pancakes using my granny's old brass toasting fork. By the end of the day we were a little stir crazy I can tell you!


However, it is back to routine now. School is back today and I am enjoying the peace despite missing everyone, so I have just been at my desk making a card for a friend. Sometimes a simple design works best. I've used my Tonic Studios mini butterfly punch, and also their corner rounder for this card.

P.S. Don't forget to Like our facebook page to be in with a chance of winning  5 Border punches! Cool huh?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Doda this is gorgeous - such a pretty card and it really is amazing what you can create with just one little punch. This little one is on my 'must buy' list as it's so cute! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete