Sunday, 1 April 2012

Happy Birthday






Good morning! I hope you've all been enjoying the fantastic weather we've had all week. It actually reached 21c here in Northern Ireland! 
Today's card is a birthday card featuring my Two Roses digi image from A Passion for Stamps which I've coloured with Promarkers and cut out with my little Tonic Studios Fine Control Snips.


I've used the Tonic Studios Simplicity Geared Butterfly Border punch for the beautiful edges and the Multi Detail Butterfly and the Butterfly Mini punch for the dimension.


1. Cut a rectangle measuring 15cm x 13 cm and score at 1cm and 2cm on the 15cm side.Cut an oval aperture with the Tonic Studios Oval Shape Mates

2. Stick the image to the card base using Scrap Adhesives foam pads


3. After embossing the front panel, fold the edges back and stick it to the card front  -  2cm in from each side



2 comments:

  1. love how you've used the stamps again Ruth!
    I'm giving away candy if you're interested???
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card I especially like the black and white gingham butterfly.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete