Thursday, 12 April 2012

Lilac and Gingham








Gingham again....I'm going to have to buy some more gingham paper as my supply is running low!
There is something about it that really appeals to me - and I just love it with flowers and stitching.

The image on today's card is Scabious from A Passion for Stamps and the paper is Papermania Colossal and Craft Creations gingham. This Tonic Studios Daisy Border punch always looks great when it has some stitches on it - I've used it before with "running stitch" but this time I used "blanket stitch"  and I love the effect!
The flowers around the bottom of the image were made using the Tonic Studios Simplicity Geared Daisy punch....soo easy to use.
And, of course, I've added my favourite  Multi Detail Butterfly   which I've layered with a gingham one on top to match the paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment