Thursday, 5 April 2012

Daffodils



Good morning. I think we may have returned to Winter  - after a little glimpse of what felt like Summer last week - but the Daffodils are still blooming and I thought I'd make a quick card with a couple of them on it to brighten someone up.

The Daffodils are digi images from A Passion for Stamps and, as usual, I've coloured them with Promarkers (Canary, Gold and Orange).
The back layer was embossed with Cuttlebug's Distressed Lines folder and then I got punching....

The banners were made using Tonic Studios Paper Edger 4 and their mini Trimmer.
I've used the gorgeous Tonic Studios Simplicity Geared Vine Border punch for the top part and added some gingham ribbon.


1 comment:

  1. Bright and cheerful spring like card Ruth. I love the vine border - very pretty. Pat

    ReplyDelete