Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Another preview and a "meet up" with Jodie






I managed to get to the Craft Fair in the King's Hall in Belfast for a couple of hours last Friday to meet up with Jodie who was over demoing Tonic products for 1Craft1. It's not a great photo but it's the best of the bunch as the others were too close up....
"Hi Jodie!! I hope you remembered to put your boots back on before you went home!"




I have another little preview of one of  Tonic Studios  new punches to show you today. This one is called Daisy Border 2 and I love how deep it is. I've matted the lilac paper with white to show it off to the max before layering it onto DCWV Black and White Stack paper.
The image is Acidanthera from A Passion for Stamps and I've placed it on embossed white cardstock . The corners are the negative from the   Tonic Studios Royal Fleur 2 in 1 punch  and I've added 2 little Mini Butterflies



See you soon with more!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth - so clever to keep and use the waste from the other punches too!

    Also I wanted to say thank you to Tonic and the ladies who blog on here for the wonderful glue prize that I recently won - I'm going to have fun playing with all those different glues.
    huge hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete