Tuesday, 13 March 2012

A shutter card

I wanted to give you a little peek at the shutter card I made recently. I will give you a little how-to on that another time. It might look tricky, but I think you'll find it very easy to make.

I created the little row of houses by sketching it out first and then cutting out with my craft knife. The sunshine is made from the centre part of the Multi Detail Flower punch, with the petals snipped off. The cloud is made from the Simplicity geared punched classics Flower punch. I snipped it into a two petal and three petal section then stuck one on top of the other.
The oval on the front is created with my Shape mate, and it is edged with the flower punch and Multi detail flower punch. Other punches used are...
Simplicity geared punch - Birdy
Simplicity geared classics - Butterfly,
And I used the pattern and the "fallout" from my Simplicity geared pattern punch - Floral Border

P.S. Only a couple of days to go until we draw the winner in our Petal Pairs Petites giveaway! If you haven't entered yet, get your name down :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright card. those punches have really added a wow factor!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! The map works a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete