Thursday, 1 March 2012

Pups in a Basket




I had a card to make for a friend who was having a "big" birthday and, as she's very fond of dogs, I thought I'd use my Pups in Basket" digi image from A Passion for Stamps along with a new paper pad I bought (Up, Up and Away ; First Edition Paper) and hadn't opened yet...
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nestability. The embossing folder is D'vine Swirls by Cuttlebug .
I've used two sizes of Tonic Studios Petal Pairs for the little flowers at the top and added gems in the middle.
The lovely border was made using the Tonic Studios Vine Border punch

I wasn't too sure if she really wanted everyone to know her age so I've added it on the insert....

Anyhow I didn't add too many "extras" to this one as the paper is "busy" and the embossing folder is quite patterned too and I didn't want to overdo it.


3 comments:

  1. How cute are they? Love the card, all the colours look great together. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design and image- really like the corner pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is such a cute card, love the colours and love the image. Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete