Wednesday, 7 March 2012

New card shapes



Here's a little card I made the other day. I've been experimenting with different card shapes. I can't for the life of me remember what you call this shape.
The punches are of course by Tonic Studios.
I think you could say I got a little "punch drunk" with this one!

Punches used...
Simplicity Geared Border punches,  butterfly and daisy
Multi detail punches, Flower, and Butterfly
Simplicity geared punch classics, Daisy, Butterfly
and Shape mates, oval.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring card - those punches are just wonderful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the punches are great! Qadirah

    ReplyDelete
  3. These is so beautiful-love your use of punches

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete