Monday, 5 March 2012

Lily of the Valley




Good morning. The weekend has just flown by as usual and I only just  remembered to take a quick photo of this card before it "left home" with some others. 
The Lily of the Valley digi image is from A Passion for Stamps, as usual, and is coloured with Promarkers. The diecut is by Nellie Snellen.
This time I've teamed up my new Up, Up and Away (First Edition) paper with some from My Mind's Eye.
I just couldn't resist the Tonic Studios Vine Border which I used on my "Pups in a Basket"  Birthday card (2 posts ago) but this time I think it's more effective because I've punched it in white and added it over a plainer background. I've used the Pansies Accent Punch with the Corner wings to place the corner flowers exactly in the 4 corners and added the Mini Butterfly punch to the side edges of the patterned  paper.





3 comments:

  1. What a pretty design and I really like how you used the punches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, pretty flower. Love the way you've used the punches to embellish Karen

    ReplyDelete