Friday, 16 March 2012

Easel card with add-ons


I added an extra bit to my easel card that I showed you how to make a couple of posts back. You can find it here.
Now you can make a card with a little drawer underneath to pop a little gift inside. If you would like the template for the box, you can download it here.
The water from the can was made using beading thread and silver glass seed beads.  It might have been better to have the water actually going on the flowers - maybe I'll do that if I use that effect another time. Paper punches all by Tonic Studios, Image from the "graphics fairy" Quote by me.

Here are the Tonic Products I used
Petal Pairs Petites
Simplicity geared punched classics - Flower Head
Shape mates circle
Super trimmer
Tacky Glue


1 comment:

  1. Lovely quote - perfect for any mum! Really pretty card Karen

    ReplyDelete