Thursday, 22 March 2012

Another Wedding Card


I made another silver and white wedding card but this one was really difficult to photograph - because of the plain silver I kept getting my own reflection in it so this was the best I could get!
This time I've kept it very simple - 
I cut a circle out of white embossed card and then cut a smaller circle out of silver embossed card from which I had made a mat for underneath. I used my Tonic Studios Circles Shape Mates for this and then 2 Tonic Studios Heart punches for the centre. The white and silver layers are popped up on foam pads for a bit of dimension.
That's it - pretty straightforward!

3 comments:

  1. clean and simple design card - perfect for a wedding card. I've had the mirror problem with taking photo's with mirror type card on hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete