Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Window Box



Today I have another little idea for the Tonic Studios Geared punch..Dotty Border and the Petal Pairs punches. It's very simple but effective. 





I'll not bore you with the step by step details save to say that I used the Tonic Studios Super Trimmer to make the window frame, and hand cut the little window box. I've also used lots of Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares to add dimension.


Here's how to make the "Roman Blind"


1. Cut a piece of patterned paper 9cm x 11cm
and score at 4cm, 5cm,8cm and 9cm .




2. Punch the border and fold in "hill and valley" style as shown in the photo.
Stick to the inside of the window frame.

If anyone needs any further tips on this card  -  just leave me a comment.



10 comments:

  1. I love the pleated window shade and flower box is so fun
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. That little flower punch is one of my favourites. Thank you so much for sharing this project.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty,very clever. Love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the window!!! Who makes the embossing folder you used? I would love to know. Thanks Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, beautifully simple and very effective, I would also love to know which embossing folder you used :o)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have found the folder on creative expresions

      Delete
  6. loved the window with the blind just found your site will be watching you now for more ideas thank you so much for tv shows

    eileen priest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog. Been trying to make a new home card using your through the window clear stamps. I'm more inspired by your roman blind. I love it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just joined this site and I am so impressed with all the card's and ideas I am now a fan of all your ideas This card is so cleaver love it thanks for sharing , Dee.x

    ReplyDelete