Thursday, 23 February 2012

Back from NEC


I've just spent a couple of days at NEC trade show with the Tonic Studios team and had a great time! It was great to meet up with them in person as you can never imagine who you're talking to in emails....Well, they all far surpassed my greatest expectations. I wasn't exactly bright-eyed and bushy tailed when I got off the plane and arrived at the hotel so when I got a text to say come on down and "meet the team" at 11.20pm I thought "mmmm.......maybe the morning would be better!"
Needless to say, David, (husband - who came with me) and I dropped our luggage and got into the lift.
Inside 2 mins I felt as if I belonged - what a great bunch!

I was so proud to be demoing their fantastic products as all the customers were so impressed not only with the fantastic range but the superb quality. The geared border punches certainly went down a treat! I loved it when I let folk try them out for themselves and watched while they pressed so hard the table wobbled only to find that they only need a little push and cut through paper and card like a knife through butter!

Thanks to all of the team for a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to the next time already!....
Here are some of the folk I was with, snatched in the odd moments when there was time to breathe.


Simon and me

Gareth

Mark

Jodie and me

Mike

Jodie and Mark

Kirsty and me


One more thing...a little message for Susan Niner Janes as I know you'll be reading this. Thanks you very much for taking the time to stop and pay me one of the lovliest compliments I've ever received. It meant a lot to me and I was so taken aback that I don't think I thanked you. Please feel free to get in touch or leave a comment here so that I know you've visited again, Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you and the team on Monday, your cards are amazing. Thanks for all the advise and demos. Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time was had by all. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete